Port Rowan MB Church Fall Retreat
At Camp Crossroads
September 14th - 16th
General Information (read each tab carefully)
Cost is per person 11 years and older. Anyone under the age of 11 is free.
-all accommodations will be first come first serve
-the retreat committee reserves the right to change accommodations for special needs as it sees fit
Deluxe: Grey Gables / Cottage / Lakeview
- all have electric heat, showers, and carpeted rooms
- number of Deluxe accommodations is limited
- $66 per person for entire week-end
Deluxe Cabins: 6 Cabins
- 2 piece bath with shower
- 4 bunk beds with one double bed
- $60 per person for entire week-end
Cabins: 9 Cabins
- 2 piece bath
- Bunk beds with one double bed
- $54 per person for entire week-end
Trailers & RV’s & Tents
- RV $66 per unit/night
- Tent $45 per tent/night
- up to 6 people, 7 or more people add $15 for each additional adult
**Accommodation pricing set by Retreat Committee.
For entire retreat:
- Everyone will be expected to help prepare or clean up for a meal when we get to camp.
- $35 for every person 7 years and older; 6 and under eat free
- Our retreat is geared toward our church’s families, and those who are regularly attending.
- Child care for children 0-2 years will NOT be provided during chapels
- Children’s Programs will provide exciting activities for the appropriate age groups during chapels (3-5 years) (6-8 years) Program will be very relaxed! Please expect to be involved if your children will participate.
- Music for families, with spiritual input by our guest speaker – including 4 chapel sessions.
- Variety of outdoor activities: sports, canoeing, hiking, tennis, water fun
- Indoor activities: as much Crokinole as you can handle, Rook, Settlers, Scrabble, Boggle, PUZZLES, etc.
- To register please fill in the online form.
- Our team will make you an invoice and get it to you!
- Full Payment is required after receiving your invoice, no late than August 26th. We will NOT be taking deposits.
- Registrations received after August 5th will include an additional $5 fee per person 11 and older.
- Please pay by cheque or correct cash, to Port Rowan M.B. Church, at the welcome center, or online at our website, or via e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First day to register will be July 3rd. * Last day to register is August 26th
John became Senior Pastor of West Highland in January 2008. Shortly after his arrival, the church leadership launched “Operation Rehoboth”, a plan to create more space to house our growing ministries and staff. In October 2016, through a capital campaign, West Highland celebrated the completion of an 18-month expansion which added some much needed space to our facilities.
John is formerly the Chair of the Adam House Board, a special ministry to refugees in Toronto, and a former member of the Canadian Advisory Council to Exodus Global Alliance, an international ministry to the sexually broken. In addition to his pastoral duties, he is also a founding member of The Gospel Coalition Council, a group of evangelical leaders committed to gospel-centered ministry.
When John is not busy leading West Highland’s staff and team of pastors, he can usually be found enjoying fishing on a nearby lake or working on his vintage Vespa Scooter. John and Andrea have four children, two of whom are married, and two grandchildren.
For more information you cant contact any of the people on our Retreat Committee:
Les & Sara Block: 586-9785
Dave & Marlena Driedger: 586-8551
Char Doerksen: 586-3287